The aim of the project is to enhance the quality of training programs addressed at unemployed persons, in particular persons aged 50 +.
The project will be carried out with the participation of 4 partner organizactions from 4 countries, from Poland, The Czech Republic, Netherlands and Hungary.
During the implementation of the project we are planning to receive the following results:
- exchange of experiences between partners from different countries;
- examination of the situation of people aged 50 + on the labour market, the level of digital literacy of people aged 50 +, the level of access to modern technology, and identification of programs/projects that exist in the partner countries in support of the development of digital literacy;
- identification of the reasons for lack or limited use of modern technologies by the representatives of the target group (identifying the barriers) and analyzing the impact of the digital exclusion on their situation on the labour market.
- designing a pilot training model aimed at developing digital literacy among unemployed people aged 50 + which will be a manual and a compendium for trainers engaged in teaching the elderly or willing to include ICT classes to the courses for elderly people;
- running pilot training for the representatives of the target group;
- developing digital literacy among unemployed people aged 50 + who will participate in the pilot training
- enabling participants to acquire competences at the level sufficient for them to use digital technologies in everyday life, in the area which interests them most; making it possible for them to look for a job over the Internet independently, to make a video resume and apply for a job online.
Detailed information about the project are at