WI 4.0: WORKPLACE INCLUSION 4.0
Workplace Inclusion means to built up a workplace culture that builds respect, fosters inclusiveness, promotes diversity and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all our employees.
Workplace Inclusion encompasses many positive aspects of life. It is about acknowledging the diverse skills and perspectives that people may bring to the workplace because of their gender, age, language, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, working style, educational level, professional skills, work and life experiences, socio-economic background, job function, geographical location, marital status and family responsibilities.
Workplace Inclusion is about removing barriers to ensure all employees enjoy full participation in a workplace which supports the development and achievement of well informed and culturally appropriate business outcomes. It also involves recognizing the value of individual differences and managing them in the workplace.
Furthermore the project targets the priority “ADULT EDUCATION: Extending and developing educators’ competences” and the priority “VET: Developing VET business partnerships aimed at promoting work-based learning in all its forms”.
1) Study of the current status of workplace inclusion of people with disabilities in different regions of EU
2) Collection of best-practice examples from different regions
3) Preparation of teaching and learning materials for the WI4.0-training
4) Test course conducted in all five partner countries with at least ten participants per course (including certification)
5) Evaluation of test course action
– Number and quality of best practice examples fulfilled
– Study includes all aspects from the participating countries
– Certification process is recognized and can be applied in all countries
– Modules are made teachers- and learners friendly
– Content of module is targeting all relevant aspects which should be included
– Translation of all modules is done
– Training course is carried out in each partner country with the foreseen number of participants
– Evaluating of the training course is good and changes can be done
– Dissemination is done according to the dissemination plan
Website of the project: http://wi40.eu/
FH JOANNEUM GESELLSCHAFT M.B.H. (Austria) – coordinator
YASAR UNIVERSITESI (Turkey)
AAGA-HELIA AMMATTIKORKEAKOULU OY (Finland)
K MILIOS AND SIA OE (Greece)
FONDAZIONE FENICE ONLUS (Italy)
DI TOLLINER KLAUS (Austria)
Project lifetime: October 2017 – September 2019
The project is co-funded by the European Commission within the frames of the Erasmus+
Program – Strategic Partnerships
Project 2017 – 1 – AT01 – KA202 – 034995, Workplace Inclusion 4.0 This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.